Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Projects

Well hey there! I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and I guess now is as good a time as any. The biggest thing I hope to accomplish by writing this is to keep everyone up to date on the numerous projects that we have going at the library. If you know me, you know that I've always got some sort of "project" going (grin) and lately it feels that I'm not really accomplishing a lot. My plan is to attempt to list some of them here, along with short descriptions, with the hope that if I see it them print, I can better gauge what I need to do to actually finish some of them. Any ideas or help that you, as my readers, can give me on any of these projects, will be deeply appreciated. So without further ado, welcome to My World!

No comments:

Post a Comment